This policy is enforced as of February 1, 2006
- This blog and domain are owned by Tanya Gordon/Mommy Goggles
- Mommy Goggles does some sponsored posts for organizations or group of organizations. For questions about this blog, please contact Tanya directly.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. I do not post negative reviews or opinions on this blog. If I have anything other than a positive opinion about your product, company or website, I will let you know before hand.
- If that content is advertising or sponsored, that advertising space or post will be clearly identified as such.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for their posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. To date, I have not had one negative review.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question, and not publicly.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- If you would like the blog owner to post about your website, please contact Tanya for information.