Tucker will be 5 in July and there’s one thing that he loved as a baby and still loves as a toddler: Baby Einstein. As a parent, I loved watching him watch and interact with the shows. Kambry is mesmerized by Baby Einstein as well. Since I received my iPod touch, I have been download apps that will help me out as a mother, but also apps that my kids can enjoy my iPod touch with as well. I was just introduced to one that I am in awe at and I had to share it with you!
Whether you are looking for a perfect infant entertaining app on-the-go for your little one to enjoy, or want to send as a gift (through iTunes gifting options) to a parent you just know would appreciate the thought, Baby Einstein’s iPhone app stands apart due to creativity, imagery and fun! It’s everything you love about Baby Einstein and more to take with your baby while on the go.
- VIDEO to play the famous Baby Einstein movies on your iPhone® for you and baby to view together.
- DISCOVERY CARDS provide real world images of art, nature, animals, real world objects, and more to engage baby while in line or at the park.
- MEMORY BOOK to record events as they happen or later with audio, video and still images you can mark any event in a special way.
- IN APP PURCHASE gives the option of buying new video and discovery card packs.
Best of all, new content is uploaded all the time to keep “My Baby Einstein” fresh and exciting.
I have been looking for all kinds of apps, for all of us in my family to use and enjoy my iPod touch. This weekend, I purchased and downloaded the Baby Einstein’s iPhone app directly from my iPod touch. Right away, I was happy with the app and my purchase.
When you go to the App Store on your iPhone or iPod touch and download the app, the first screen you will see after it installs is the main “My Baby Einstein” screen. From here, you touch on ENTER and it takes you to a whole new fun world!
From here, you can navigate all around to a number of fun activities and videos.
You (or your little one) can easily navigate around to watch fun Baby Einstein videos, play with Discovery Cards where your little one can create custom cards with images on your iPhone or iPod touch, you can go through the colors section and learn more about colors, what items in our lives are those colors, you can purchase add-on’s for the app such as Animal Discovery cards (29 cards for $1.99), you can purchase many more add-on’s such as 29 Nature Cards for $1.99 and 29 Season Cards for $1.99. It doesn’t stop there. Your little one can create a memory book within the app, save and add on to it later on as they choose. You are able to listen to Baby Einstein music that is included within the $3.99 app, as well as you can purchase more Baby Einstein songs.
I did a quick video walk through to show you some of what this fun app is about!
- Price: The beginning fee of this app is $3.99 and you can add on from there. Do I think the app is worth $3.99? Absolutely!
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- Operating System: iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Mommy Goggles gives this product:
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own. I purchased this app for myself and for my family. I liked it so much that I decided to share it with my readers!
I love this app so much that I have a code to gift to one reader that would love to download this app!
- One winner will receive a download code to download the Baby Einstein’s iPhone app (Value: $3.99)
- Do you have a Baby Einstein fan? Tell me all about them and how you/your little one(s) would love this app!
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- This contest is open to ALL. Code will be delivered via email.
- Contest ends on June 2, 2010 at 11:59 pm Central Time