Greetings from gorgeous Santa Barbara, California! I am here for a top secret event that I cannot tell you what it’s about until I am directed to do so. Don’t you dislike secrets? Trust me, it will be worth it! In the meantime, I wanted to share the beautiful resort that I am staying at.
- 354 spacious guestrooms, specialty suites or luxury retreats, all of which feature private balconies or patios, with garden, mountain or ocean views.
- Fine dining in four restaurants, including the four-star Miro restaurant, which features a 12,000-bottle wine cellar.
- The four-diamond Spa at Bacara, a 42,000-square-foot spa and fitness center.
- World-class golf at three nearby courses.
- Additional resort recreation, including beach activities, three zero-edge swimming pools, four lighted tennis courts, a supervised kids’ club, specialty retail shops, and adjacent hiking trails.
- Outstanding wedding and reception venues, with beautiful ocean views, terraces and patios.
- Over 25,000 square feet of multipurpose meeting and function space, which includes the Executive Conference & Technology Center and a private screening room.
- Close proximity to all of Santa Barbara’s many attractions, including wineries, ocean excursions, historic sightseeing and upscale shopping.
My room is beyond amazing!
I will be venturing around tomorrow and will find out more about the resort itself, but I had to share a few pictures with you from my room.
In the meantime, you can visit www.bacararesort.com.