School starts when?
Not like I’m counting down or anything…..
I am SO ready! With this said, I’ve been using my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for those party celebrations preparations.
How can a phone help you with shopping for school supplies? As they say, ‘there’s an app for that’. Here are just a few that I’ve been using to help with this chaos.
First off, if you’re not using Ibotta, you’re missing out on some savings that you can’t get from clipping coupons.
Ibotta is a free, fun, and easy way to earn cash back for buying your favorite brands at your favorite stores. Don’t stand in line with a stack of coupons. Ditch the coupons a get cash back the fun and easy way with Ibotta.
Ibotta has exclusive rebates at your favorite grocery stores, retailers and online shops, updated all the time. And, we work with other offers, coupons, and discounts, so you know you’ll be getting the best deal every time you shop.
So far, I’ve earned over $10 in savings and they’re on my account. Once I hit $10, I am able to redeem gift cards like Starbucks or many others, or I can set up my PayPal account where it’s directly deposited in my account. It’s free, so why not?!?
Some of my other favorite apps for my Galaxy Note 3 are:
- Walmart & Target (great deals on back to school supplies)
- Amazon & eBay(LOVE my Amazon Prime for 2 day shipping for items that I can’t find locally)
- Best Buy for those techy items we need
- Isis Wallet for those quick purchases that allows me to get $1 back on any purchase that I make. Sweet!
- Hy-Vee (local grocery store)
- Pinterest (for back to school photo ideas & classroom gift ideas)
- Retail Me Not (to see what other savings I can get!)
- The built in calculator (so I can add up how much this is killing my checkbook)
- Yelp (to find a nearby restaurant – or bar if it’s that bad of a day)
- Sunrise Calendar (to keep on schedule)
- VZ Navigator (for mapping out your shopping day)
- Starbucks (for that caffeine pick me up)
- Out of Milk (to keep track of your shopping list from food to backpacks).
These are a fraction of the apps that I love and have been using for Back To School. Now, if there was only one to help build up the sanity that I have left, I’d be all set.
What are some of your favorite apps for the Galaxy Note 3, or any phone? I’d love to hear!
Wondering what phone and plan is right for you? Check out Verizon Wireless for a location near you. Stay tuned for many more posts and favorite apps from me!
As member of an awesome team of influencers, I received the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with line of service from Verizon. No additional compensation was provided nor did I promise positive feedback. All opinions are my own & 100% truthful.