When we are sitting out on the deck, I love watching birds. It is so soothing and relaxing. According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, bird watching has exploded into the number one sport in North America with 51.3 million birders in the U.S. alone. It’s simple to become a birder with just a few products and patience. And, it’s an inexpensive activity for friends and families to enjoy together outdoors.
Try something new with your family this summer – bird watching is a fun and affordable way to spend time together.
Arm your family with a bird feeder, various types of seeds to attract different types of birds, binoculars and a notebook and let the learning begin.
Walmart has everything you need to enjoy watching wildlife all season, including:
- Functional and decorative birdhouses, starting at just $8
- Bird seed to attract various types of birds at less than $2
Here are two gorgeous bird feeders that I wanted to show
- Monarch Bird Feeder for $15
- Use Wild Bird Food, 20 lbs. for $7.97
- Art Glass Hummingbird Feeder for $12
- Use Nature Springs™ Hummingbird Nectar, 64 fl. Oz. for $4.50
For more information on these and other affordable bird feeders, be sure to check your local Walmart or www.walmart.com.