Recently I was turned on to a product that is a lot of fun and makes a nice variety of food, drinks, sauces and so much more. With the Ninja Master Prep, the possibilities are endless!
Once the box arrived, it was so easy to get started. Seirously, I unboxed, unwrapped, plugged in and was ready to go!
Here is my first experience (literally, just out of the box) with the Ninja Master Prep.
For the best results, pulsing is the best option. With my first attempt, I pulsed and blended, but the second attempt was beautifully perfect just by pulsing.
Tell me this doesn’t look awesome?!
About the Ninja Master Prep:
Rule the Kitchen with this revolutionary food and drink maker. Transform ice cubes into perfect, creamy frozen drinks and desserts in the blink of an eye. Make perfectly chopped salads, salsas and dips quickly without fear of uneven chunks or worse… turning the whole thing to mush. The powerful, interchangeable Master Pod easily switches from the Mini Master Prep (ideal for chopping) to the Master Prep Pitcher (perfect for frozen drinks and smoothies). Includes two convenient storage lids keep your creations long lasting and fresh. Recipe book included. Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Ninja technology has unique processing power for uniform cutting and ice crushing action
- The large 48oz pitcher is perfect for making several drinks at a time, featuring an easy flip pour spout and no slip bottom
- Following recipes and prepping food become effortless with the 2 cup processor: Minces, Dices, Chops, Blends, and Purees. No soggy results!
- The interchangeable motor head allows you to prep appetizers in the processor and quickly switch to activate the party pitcher for drinks, entertaining at its best!
- Ergonomic operation with one touch pulsing creates an easy to use and safe product.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe parts
- Ninja Replacement Guarantee – Click here to learn more about our Ninja Replacement Guarantee.
Your Ninja Master Prep Comes With:
- Interchangeable Master Pod
- 48 oz. pitcher with easy flip pour spout and no slip bottom, Ninja Blades and Splash Guard
- 2 – cup bowl with Ninja Blades and Splash Guard
- Storage lids for both pitcher and bowl
- Recipe Book
- Quick Start Guide
What I love about the Ninja Master Prep:
- You get the larger and the smaller sizes in one box, with just one power top that you can move from larger to smaller
- You can use lids that are included on each size to keep your mixture cool in the fridge – no need to move to another bowl and dirty more dishes than you need to.
- I was able to make smoothies, mixed drinks, salsa and even made sauce this evening for our smoked sausage. So easy!
- The price is great! I love that you can buy this set for just under $60
- Storage for the set is nice. I was expecting counter space and storage to take up a lot, but it doesn’t. This set is nicely sized for just about anything you want to mix up.
Something that I just made this evening was an Orange Julius type drink. I used orange juice (was concentrate – the frozen stuff), ice cubes, tiny bit of water and I jazzed it up and added some 7-Up in it. Pulsed about 3 times, poured and love it!
For more information and to buy your awesome Ninja Master Prep, visit http://www.ninjakitchen.com/
Mommy Goggles Review Policy: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.