We are pretty techy in our home, and for my job. Anywhere we go, we love to stream music, but some of our speakers in our home gym are older style and they’re not able to stream music…. or are are they? I really didn’t want to think about what it would take or cost to upgrade our music system, so when I heard about ChromeCast, I was excited to check it out. We were sent two so that we could try them out for ourselves and I have to say that I am quite impressed.
- Listen to your favorite tunes on your speaker
- By using your phone, it’s easy to play, pause, or change the volume from anywhere in the home. And while streaming, you can still text or call without interrupting what’s playing or draining your battery.
- Crystal clear sound, powered by the cloud
- Use Chromecast Audio to stream over Wi-Fi which has many advantages over Bluetooth including higher sound quality.
- Enjoy hundreds of your favorite audio apps
- Stream millions of songs, radio stations, and podcasts through apps like Pandora, Spotify, YouTube Music, and Google Play Music. Find more at chromecast.com/apps
- Play music everywhere with Multi-room
- Now you can easily fill every room in your home with synchronous music. Simply group Chromecast Audio devices together so you can listen to the same song on multiple speakers.
I have been using my ChromeCast to stream music downstairs and up while we are home. It’s nice to finally be able to stream music when we are indoors and out. Our gatherings and family grillout’s will never be the same! I love that you can stream from your phone, tablet or laptop…. All with the click of a button. These bad boys use WiFi, not bluetooth, so the sound is going to be more crisp than you’ve heard before. It’s super easy to get started. Download the Chromecast app on your Android or Apple device, plug the Chromecast in to the back of your new or older speakers and you’re on your way!
For more information, be sure to visit http://bby.me/bhxd. You can also find Best Buy & Chromecast on Twitter.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.