Who can deny the adorable face and overall character of Frosty the Snowman? I grew up with Frosty and the holiday classics and I am excited to bring my kids up with the same love and characters. Build-A-Bear is here to help with just that with this adorable plush.
Frosty came to us all complete with his corncob pipe, broomstick, and red scarf with Frosty the Snowman on it. Frosty’s hat is sewn on the back so it won’t get lost and when it is tipped, his cute cheeks light up and music is played.
Send the perfect holiday gift with this Frosty The Snowman™ stuffed animal. He has soft white fur, gray top hat, rosy red cheeks that light up and make a magic sound. FROSTY THE SNOWMAN ™ & © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc. and Classic Media, Inc. All rights reserved.
We are huge Build-A-Bear fans and go to a location every time we are out. The kids have fun and the prices are really reasonable! The last time we went, Tucker made a panda and got a shirt for him and we walked out spending right around $15.00 total. This holiday season. Build-A-Bear Workshop has so many fun creations that you can gift or keep for yourself.
For more information, please visit: http://www.buildabear.com/
Click here for Mommy Goggles Review, Press Posting & Giveaway Policy
What you win
- ONE (1) winner will receive a Frosty the Snowman from Build-A-Bear, as pictured above
How to enter
- I would love to hear a Christmas story from you. Do you have a favorite holiday classic you like to watch? Any family holiday traditions?
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry)
I just entered the Build-A-Bear Frosty the Snowman Giveaway #MommyGoggles! http://tinyurl.com/yzgufft
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Become a fan on Facebook to Build-A-Bear
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. Due to the time constraint to get the winner their Frosty the Snowman before Christmas, if no response in 24 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US entries only
- Contest ends on December 10, 2009 at 11:59 pm Central Time