It’s not officially summer season, but school is out so it’s summer time for our family. With summer, comes bike rides, playing outside, visits to the pool and of course … ice cream! We had the chance to try out Blue Bunny’s Dairy-Free ice cream. I’ll be honest and say that when I used to hear ‘dairy free’, it would sound more like frozen water or a weird soy blend that tasted like you were licking a cardboard box, so I had no interest in trying it out. Blue Bunny has proven me wrong and I am glad to share with you what we think.
Blue Bunny Dairy-Free ice cream offers all the rich, creamy, delicious flavor you expect from Blue Bunny and fits your well-balanced lifestyle.
Blue Bunny’s Dairy Free Ice Cream flavors comes in 16 oz pints and include:
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Mocha Fudge
We decided to try the Mocha Fudge flavor first.
It was a hit, to say the least!
Hubby was more of a fan of the Mocha Fudge because it has a mocha coffee flavor, but my son was really digging it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I, and my youngest really liked it. The two of us are super picky eaters, so if we’re not sure what’s in it or we are sometimes scared about how something will taste. As I said above, if something said it was dairy free, I feared it would be overly sweet to make up for the dairy, super thick and chalky or tasted like I was licking a cardboard box. Silly, I know.
- Did we like Blue Bunny’s Dairy Free Ice Cream?
- Will we be buying it again?
While we first tried the Mocha Fudge, we cannot wait to try the other flavors. My next choice will be Mint Chocolate Chip.
Blue Bunny dairy-free flavor ice cream with almonds, natural flavors, excellent source of calcium, cholesterol free and contains healthy fats. It is also a smart choice for those with dietary needs – lactose intolerance, allergies; health benefits, taste & texture improvements and our flavor variety
You can find Blue Bunny Dairy Free Ice Cream at Fareway, HyVee and Spartan Nash.
How would you like to try Blue Bunny’s Dairy Free Ice Cream for your self?
I am giving away THREE FREE COUPONS to try Blue Bunny Dairy Free Ice Cream!
HOW TO ENTER (Mandatory requirements)
- Post in a comment below what flavor you’d love to try (One entry per day)
- Follow me on Twitter @MommyGoggles (Post in a new comment that you followed and what your Twitter user name is)
- Follow Blue Bunny @Blue_Bunny on Twitter (Post in a new comment that you followed and what your Twitter user name is)
- Tweet this post on Twitter (unlimited tweets, as long as you post your tweet link in a new comment)
- Follow Blue Bunny on Facebook (Post in a new comment what your Facebook name is)
- Follow Mommy Goggles Blog on Facebook (Post in a new comment what your Facebook name is)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (post your share link in a new comment. If you share on multiple Facebook pages, be sure to post each link in a new comment)
- Anyone is able to enter, but USA shipping addresses only
- Winners will be drawn at random by a random generator plug in from the blog
- Winners will be emailed within 24 hours after giveaway ends
- Winners will have 24 hours to reply to claim prize or prize is forfeited
- Giveaway starts Friday, May 29, 2015
- Giveaway ends Friday, June 12, 2015 at 11:59pm CST
- Prize will be mailed out by the blogger to three (3) winners on Monday June 14, 2015.