With Spring in full force here in the Midwest, I have been getting things around the house prepared for Spring, but also, I’ve been looking in to ways to prepare my skin. I have dry skin and am victimized to those painful hang nails and peeling cuticles. I decided to try a product called Aquaphor Healing Ointment from Eucerin and I am pleasantly surprised with the results. In the past, I’ve had to go get a manicure to help with the dry hang nails and dry skin, but by using Aquaphor, I’ve eliminated my trips to the salon; hence saving more money!
Aquaphor From Eucerin
Dermatologists trust this product to protect and relieve dry, cracked skin. It is also used by athletes to help prevent friction burns, blisters and chafing that intense physical activity can often cause.
Another product that I tried and was surprised to like, with my pickiness to lip balm and treatments was Aquaphor Lip Repair.
Enriched with shea butter, vitamins C and E, and soothing chamomile essence, Aquaphor Lip Repair provides immediate and long-lasting relief, and seals in moisture – perfect for soothing chapped lips after extended time outdoors or whenever your lips feel very dry.
Ya see, I have a habit of biting my lips. I’ve always done this. I know it’s not good, but some habits are just hard to break. While my lips have been known to peel and even bleed, Aquaphor Lip Repair has started to mold my lips back in to a healthy form. Overall, I like that it’s fragrance free, isn’t too oily feeling and that I can apply it over my lip liner so my lips have color, minus the chalky lipstick feeling. Both the Aquaphor Healing Ointment and the Aquaphor Lip Repair are highly recommended by our family (and, yes, the kids and hubby have taken on to them as well). Recently, I got a new tattoo while I was in NYC. I know they tell you to use a fragrance free lotion for the after care, but I used the Aquaphor Healing Ointment. I thought this might help prevent the flaking that happens after, and it did. I think it healed nicely and even faster than my others.
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
One (1) winner will receive Aquaphor Healing Ointment and Aquaphor Lip Repair PLUS a $50 Visa gift card!
Mandatory (1 one time entry)
- Leave a comment below with a skin care tip that you trust works for you
Extra Entries (7 one time entries)
- Blog about the giveaway and leave the link to your blog post in the comments. (1 entry)
- Follow me @MommyGoggles on Twitter. Post a comment letting me know you have done this (1 entry total)
- Subscribe to our blog by subscribing to email updates or RSS Reader. Post a comment letting me know you have done this (1 entry total)
- Add the Mommy Goggles tag to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the right side of my blog) Post a comment letting me know you have done this (1 entry total)
- Like Mommy Goggles on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MommyGogglesBlog Post a comment letting me know you have done this AND what your Facebook name (1 entry total)
- SHARE this giveaway from Mommy Goggles Facebook page on YOUR own Facebook Page, leaving a link back to this giveaway on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link (1 entry total)
- Visit the Aquaphor Facebook Page and post a comment on the wall with one of your own Spring Skin Care tips and tell fans how Aquaphor Healing Ointment and Lip Repair has helped you. Comment on my post with a link to enter to win!
UNLIMITED ENTRIES (6 chances at unlimited daily entries)
- Tweet the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Post on a non-giveaway post Post a link in a new comment saying what post you commented on (Unlimited entries)
- POST ON YOUR Facebook page that you entered this giveaway, leaving a link back to this giveaway (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment
- POST ON Mommy Goggles Facebook page that you entered this giveaway, leaving a link back to this giveaway on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment
- POST ON Mommy Goggles Facebook page — (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link (1 entry daily)
- SHARE Mommy Goggles Facebook page on your wall for your friends to LIKE us! (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link
- Winner will be chosen at random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- Anyone is allowed to enter, but US shipping addresses only
- Contest ends on May 4, 2012 at 11:59 pm Central Time