This month, Evenflo introduced Symphony 65, an innovative new all-in-one car seat that includes groundbreaking (seriously) technology to help ensure that kids stay safe on the road.
Evenflo Symphony 65 Convertible Car Seat in Circles with SureLatch has NEW technology providing safety & comfort for baby. Symphony is Side Impact Tested & is an All-In-One seat accomodating children from 5-100 lbs.. The Seat features SureLatch, which installs the seat as easily as buckling a seat-belt. The 65 lb rated Infinite Slide Harness makes height adjustment easier without rethreading! The multiple-position recline provides comfort for child! Symphony; the only seat you will ever need!
- SureLatch installs as fast as you can say click click push & go
- Side Impact Tested
- All in one seat usage from 5 – 100 lbs.
- 65 lb rated Infinite Slide Harness no rethreading needed ever
- Energy absorbing foam liner
What makes Symphony 65 so special?
- A recent NHTSA study showed that 4 out of 5 car seats are installed incorrectly. Symphony 65 features the exclusive SureLATCH system, designed to provide a super-fast, tight and safe installation every time with a simple Click, Click, Push.
- The seat’s easy-to-adjust Infinite Slide harness system allows moms to quickly and securely adjust the harness fit with no rethreading – just slide and go!
- Symphony 65 accommodates kids from 5-100 lbs and boasts an increased 65 lb internal 5-point harness weight rating so you can keep your little one harnessed longer.
- Like all Evenflo car seats and boosters, Symphony 65 is Side Impact Tested.
To read more information about the Symphony 65, here are some helpful links that you might enjoy!
- Learn more about Symphony 65 at www.evenflo.com/symphony65
- Watch how quick and easy Symphony 65 installation really is – just Click, Click, Push!: http://www.evenflo.com/flashvideo/symphony65/symphony65.html
- Visit the Evenflo Safety Made Easier microsite for lots of great tips and information about how to choose a car seat, the latest booster laws, installation videos and more: http://www.evenflo.com/safetymadeeasier
While I drive a minivan, hubby drives a mid-size car. We have only been ‘lucky’ enough to have been able to find one car seat to fit in hubby’s car (which was an old garage sale find, that I didn’t feel comfortable with) and that would be easy to transport from his car to my van if we needed. We, of course, also needed safety. I really loved how easy the Evenflo Symphony was to install, I loved the sleek look it has, and I loved the safety ratings it received. All in all, this is a great car seat. If you are looking for an all in one car seat, this is a great one! We had an infant car seat with Kambry, but I would have rather had the ‘all in one/convertible’ like the Evenflo Symphony. Very safe and this seat is able to hold babies from 5 pounds, to children up to 100 pounds.
For more information, please visit www.evenflo.com/symphony65
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
- One winner will get a Evenflo Symphony 65 Convertible Car Seat – Liberty valued at $199.00.
- Go to www.evenflo.com/symphony65
- Come back here and post to me a feature about the Symphony 65 Car Seat that appeals to you.
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US & Canada entries only
- Contest ends on January 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm Central Time