I am always looking for apps that I can play around and upload photos with. I just found Picture Collage Maker and wanted to share it with you all. It’s free for a limited time in iTunes. If you have this, I’d love to hear your thoughts. I just downloaded and am about to play.
Picture Collage Maker
Awesome features include:
- 10+ templates (support blank projects). More additional theme pack and art resources like backgrounds, frames, stickers,etc.
- Add photos from library/Facebook or take photos right in the app. Powerful photo editing features like Enhance, Effects, Orientation, Crop, Brightness and so on.
- Add text and edit its font, size, color, alignment, and outline. Freely scale, rotate and resize objects.
- Save collages to library; send via E-mail; share simultaneously on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Flickr; open with other apps; view collages shared by Facebook friends in the app.
- Save & reopen projects for future editing.
Download it on the App Store: http://appstore.com/picturecollagemaker