With back to school started, we are all working to get back in our daily routines. Hubs is back in his work routine, Tucker is getting in the groove of his full day at school, Kambry is getting used to not having Tucker around full days and I am getting back in to my fitness mode. I love to cook meals for my family that are not cooked in grease, but I don’t have the time or energy to fire up the grill every single day. I have found a solution that makes me smile! What is that, other than the George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve Grill…. What is this, you ask?
George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve Grill
With a large variety of meal options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack times in between, the George Foreman Evolve™ Grill paves a time-saving and healthy path to eating right without sacrificing good taste. What makes this grill different is the option to add plates and customize the grill based on individual preferences. Now it’s easier than ever to create healthy, delicious meals with one versatile appliance.
- Cross-hatch grill plates (2) – Perfect for grilling chicken breasts, fresh fish and more.
- Mini-Burger plate – Serve up low-fat turkey sliders in minutes.
- Griddle plate – Cook up breakfast, lunch or dinner without adding extra oil or butter for healthier meals.
- Cupcake/muffin plate – Whipping up six muffins or cupcakes is a snap with this easy-to-use plate.
- Panini plates (2) – No need to butter bread when making panini in the George Foreman Evolve™ Grill.
- Deep-dish baking plate – From lasagna to veggie-packed casseroles, the deep-dish bake pan provides another versatile usage for the George Foreman Evolve™ Grill.
- Omelet plates (2) – Flipping omelets used to require lots of butter or oil to prevent sticking, however, with the George Tough™ nonstick coating, making omelets is simpler and healthier than ever.
- Waffle plate –The waffle plates makes preparing golden, delicious waffles on the grill easy and convenient.
Key Product Features:
- George Tough™ nonstick coating for oil-free cooking
- Patented slope for fat to drip away
- Drip tray that is dishwasher safe for collecting grease drippings
- 84 square-inch cooking surface
- Precise Digital Time and Temperature Control
- Removable dishwasher-safe plates
What do we think about the George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve Grill? I cannot tell you how much that we love this! I love to cook! I love LOVE to cook, but I don’t like to have that leftover skillet grease (you know what I’m talking about). With my fitness and health change, I don’t like to eat grease – who does, though?
Here are some pictures from our experience. I decided to make 3 cheese chicken breasts, wrapped in bacon. If I had cooked this in a skillet on the stove, or in a pan in the oven, this would have been drenched in grease/fat the entire time. I used the George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve Grill and after 20 minutes on 350 degrees, all the grease and fat poured out of the grill, in to a drip bowl so my meat didn’t cook in the grease that the meal produced.
This is what we received:
The tools you need to use and clean the grill:
I was about to get started…
I will confess… I did NOT read the instructions on how to use this thing. I just went for it. For those that love to sit down, read, then start to use – good for you! For those that are impatient, like me, this is perfect!
I put two very thick (I mean very thick!) chicken breasts that were stuffed with cheese and wrapped with bacon … I know.. I know – not your regular ‘hearty’ meal, but you will see more about that in a few. 😉
Once I put the stuffed chicken in the grill, I could see right away that it was being grilled, yet the grease and fat was being ‘squished‘ away.
This next picture is kinda gross, but it’s great to see – in my opinion! I get to see my food being cooked, yet I get to see the ‘leftovers’ being drained.
I don’t know about you – but the thought of my chicken being cooked in a skillet in this muck, makes me sick to my stomach.
Now, look at this! ALL I added for seasonings on this chicken was Chipotle seasonings! That’s IT!
What do you think? Could you handle having grilled meals that looked like this – all for less than 20 minutes? I think I can handle this!!
Now… about clean up. Oh – I dread clean up. Keep reading.. You will see how EASY clean up is!
One word: Oy!
Oh, how I dread clean up! How does the George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve Grill clean up? It is SO easy!
Literally – I use the tools that were included, (plastic looking tool), scrape so easy and fast once it’s cooled, I wipe it with a wash cloth or a Clorox Wipe and walah – clean!
So easy! So fast! I had a meal for my entire family (4 people) that was stuffed chicken breasts, steamed veggies and mashed potatoes with gravy all in less than 30 minutes. What does that mean? More time with my family!
And to think.. ALL that I used for seasonings was Tone’s Seasoning: Chipotle! No butter – no grease – nothing but seasoning!
All in all…. We LOVE the George Foreman Healthy Cooking Evolve Grill! I am looking forward to many more trials with this than ever imagined!
You can purchase the Evolve Grill for around $129.99 from George Foreman Healthy Cooking.
Mommy Goggles gives this product:
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).