I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Brother P-touch. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
For those that know me, know how I love to label and organize things. Everything in my house has a place, but not everything has a label. Well, that is, until now. I am proud to announce that I am a Brother P-Touch Ambassador and I have been reviewing a nifty little device that got my heart beating with happiness; the Brother P-touch PT-H100 label maker.
Brother P-touch PT-H100
The PT-H100 makes it easy to create stylish labels for your home or on-the-go. With its one-touch formatting keys and array of pre-designed labels, getting organized just got easier.
Create personalized, decorative labels using a variety of frames, symbols and Auto Design templates. Even save up to 9 of your “Favorites” to memory, for easy re-printing.
Conveniently organize your wires and cables using the built-in cable labeling feature. The portable, handheld design makes it perfect for use away from your desk.
Uses durable, easy peel, laminated “TZe” series tapes up to 12mm wide – perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Operates on 6 “AAA” batteries (sold separately).
- One-touch keys – quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design – perfect for “on-the-go” use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses Laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 “Favorite” labels
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x “AAA” batteries (not included)
What comes with the Brother P-touch PT-H100 label maker?
What am I going to be using my Brother P-touch PT-H100 for? Here’s just a few ideas:
- Label kitchen Tupperware in the pantry & cabinet
- Label bathroom cabinets
- Label my son’s medication container with medical information & dosages
- Organize tabs in my blog organizer
- Add more menu items to my magnetic meal planning board
- Label the kids’ sections in the bathroom (drawers, toothbrushes, personal cubbies)
- Organize & label our mudroom with the kids’ cubbies for gloves, boots, coats, etc.
- Organize the kids’ art center & their personal coloring materials
I have so many ideas on what I am going to use my Brother P-touch PT-H100 label maker for, including using it to label holiday decorations & storage.
This is my BEFORE of my Tupperware storage in my kitchen cabinet. I love these things, but it’s hard to tell what’s in each of them, so I plan on re-labeling them all.
To celebrate their 25th Anniversary, Brother P-touch will be having special promotions and deals at select retail locations.
Here’s where you can find special 25th Anniversary deals:
Availability & Pricing:
The PT-H100 will be available at a variety of office superstores and online retailers and has an estimated street price of $34.99.
For more information on the entire Brother Product line, please visit http://bit.ly/1b6TsFL
Be sure to check back for my next post on how all I used the Brother P-touch PT-H100.