We live in the Midwest and while evenings these days are simply gorgeous and perfect to grill out in, the cost of refilling our tank for the grill has gotten a bit higher than we like. We have been using a new product that not only has pretty much replaced our expensive running gas grill, but now we can use it indoors or out.
The George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for entertaining. Use the 240 sq. in. nonstick cooking surface to make a delicious family dinner, or move it outdoors for a classic backyard barbecue. The sloped grilling surface, variable temperature controls, and easy cleanup make it that much simpler to create burgers, chicken, appetizers, desserts, and so much more! Plus, it’s fully electric, so you’ll get high quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.George Foreman Grills’ exclusive fat removing design and sloped grilling surface draws away up to 42% of fat* so you can create fast and delicious meals whether you are indoors or out!
- George Tough™ Nonstick Coating
- 15 Servings
- Variable Temperature Control
- Unique Sloped Surface
- Removable Stand
- I love that it can be used indoors and outdoors which is great for all weather grilling, especially here in the Midwest where our back deck becomes a second fridge in the winter season.
- The look is very appealing.
- Love that it can be used with or without the stand. We’ve used it both ways – with the stand on the deck, and without the stand on the table on the lower deck as we are entertaining guests.
- Love that it’s portable and easy to tote along when we travel. This makes a perfect tailgating grill. We have plans to take it with us to the next game that we go to, so we can avoid having to tote charcoal and worry if the car will burn when we are in the game. LOL We carry an adaptor in the car for things that have plugs. This is perfect!
- The price is right at just under $100. This would make a great wedding gift or even graduation.
- Love that it has a drip tray to catch all the grease from whatever you’re grilling.
- It’s super easy to clean! I was surprised that it was as easy as it was. I was expecting a special took to buy that helped clean in between the grill sections. We first grilled burgers and all we used to clean the grill itself was a wet paper towel. That’s it!
- There are recipes that come with the grill, so it’ll help get you started.
- Literally, the only thing that we’d like to see changed would be the design of the lid. and how it is placed on top of the grill itself. The top is dome shaped, which is perfect, however the way that the top fits on top of the grill itself causes a condensation that rolls through the inside of the dome, and ends up dripping on the floor/patio. If the lid fit inside the grill itself, any condensation or grease spatter would all roll inside the grill, and roll down to the tray.
We have grilled a few things, but our most recent and faves are pork chops and burgers.
We’ve used the George Foreman 15 Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill indoors and out. For burgers, we recommend outdoors used because of the grease splatter, but for pork chops and chicken, it’s perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. For the burgers, the grease/fat rolls right down in to the
I have tried George Foreman grills in the past… like years ago. I am impressed how far they’ve come with their products.I would highly recommend this grill to friends, family and to anyone that asks us for grill recommendations.