Christmas is quickly approaching us, more than we probably expected. We are looking for more holiday oriented projects to do with the kids and there is one that I am in awe of and truly had so much fun with Tucker to do. He made his own stocking!
- Holiday Memories Festive Felt Stocking: Personalize this whimsical felt stocking with peel and stick felt appliques and festive embellishments. Includes mini stocking, too. Perfect for stuffing with holiday treats, our ample stocking measures 10 1/2″ x 13″ and includes a ribbon hanging loop. Age Range : Family Project
Included in the kit:
- Felt Stocking 11in x 14.5in
- Mini felt Stocking 3.5in x 5.25in
- Assorted self-adhesive felt shapes
- Self-adhesive rhinestones
- Silver glitter glue
- Instructions and ideas
If you are looking to make a holiday craft with your kids, this is the perfect project! Not only was it fun, it was educational as well for Tucker. We decided to make this while Kambry was napping. He was telling me what he wanted on his stocking, telling me about the colors, shapes and how he could write his name. Truly so much fun! The kit comes with a large stocking and a small stocking. Tucker said the tiny one was for Kambry, so we made it just for her. We put the year on the stocking so that way we can look back at them each year when we decorate for the holidays to see what we made the previous year. So much fun!
I love everything about the Holiday Memories Festive Felt Stocking from Creativity For Kids. The price for this felt stocking craft set is $21.99 and very well worth every penny. I do believe we will be making this a family tradition every year!
For more fun family crafts, please visit www.creativityforkids.com