Our family can eat breakfast three meals a day if we were able to. There are so many days that the kids ask for cancakes (pancakes) for lunch. I don’t mind, its easy to make, we love the wheat blend mix from Hungry Jack, so they are yummy and so easy to make – just add water… Literally, it’s that easy!
Love pouring warm breakfast syrup on a stack of fluffy pancakes, but not the sticky residue it leaves behind on the bottle’s cap? You’re not alone!
The makers of Hungry Jack® Syrup and Pancake Mix have introduced a redesigned syrup cap that keeps the syrup on your plate and off the bottle. Directly prompted by customer feedback fielded by the brand, the Hungry Jack “smiley face” syrup cap skips the drip of other syrup bottle caps and allows for a more controlled pour of syrup.
How cute is this???
The new cap is available now on all varieties of Hungry Jack Microwavable Syrups, including Regular, Butter, Lite, Sugar Free Breakfast Syrup and Butter Lite.
We would like to offer you and your readers a sample of the new easy-pouring Hungry Jack Syrup cap so everyone can brighten breakfast with a smile. We can send you one Hungry Jack Pancake Party Kit to enjoy with your friends and family, review on your blogs and offer up to three additional kits to give away to your readers.
The lid, above, is adorable, isn’t it?? I grew up with Hungry Jack. This ranges from flaky biscuits to syrup. To this day, I still refuse to buy store brand biscuits, I only buy flaky Hungry Jack biscuits. This is all my grandmother would buy for us. I think I eat them out of memory for spending the summers with her, but also because they are mouthwatering and my favorite biscuits ever!
When we received the Hungry Jack Pancake Party Kit, I was excited because we make pancakes on a flat pan, but the smiley face pan sure made it more fun for the kids.
The pan was so much fun! I had a hard time with it at first, but I have never used a mold pan like this before. It was easy, it was fun, the kids loved it! Of course, topping with extras like Apple Butter, Jif peanut butter, Hungry Jack syrup… made it so much better!
No, they aren’t burnt. 😆
- I love that the Hungry Jack syrup comes in a container that you can put in the microwave.
- I love that the Hungry Jack syrup has a heat indicator.
- I love that the smiley face is not only cute to look at in the lid, but functional as well.
Mommy Goggles gives this product:
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
THREE (3) winners will each receive a Hungry Jack Pancake Party Kit that includes:
- • Hungry Jack Syrup with new cap (in Regular and Lite flavors)
• Coupons good for 20 bottles of Hungry Jack Syrup with new cap
• Hungry Jack Wheat Blends Pancake Mix
• Hungry Jack Original Pancake Mix
• Smucker’s Strawberry Jam
• Smucker’s Apple Butter
• Jif Peanut Butter
• Pancake molds
• Santa Cruz orange-mango juice
- Do you have a favorite breakfast that you like to make for the kids? What is your/your little ones’ favorite breakfast meal or routine?
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US & Canada entries only
- Contest ends on June 16, 2010 at 11:59 pm Central Time