Back in June, I posted my love for the Clarisonic. I loved it then. I love it today! With our harsh cold weather, my skin is staring, again, to take its toll with dry skin, so I have broken out my Clarisonic in full force.
With the holidays around the corner, this year’s wish lists will look a little more conservative in light of the economy. What better reason to invest in gifts for yourself and loved ones that promise to give back and hold their value long after the holidays have passed!
I wanted to share with you what’s NEW this holiday season:
- Make a “skinvestment” for the New Year with the new stocking-sized MIA. Well suited for travel or everyday use, Clarisonic is offering free personalization and free gift ($65 value) with purchase if you order through Clarisonic.com.
- Clarisonic Skin Care Pairs! – now you can afford to get a little something for yourself while crossing off Clarisonic wish lists for other loved ones.
- Calling all Clarisonic Super Fans! – Tell Clarisonic why you love your Clarisonic and you may be one of 100 lucky Super Fans selected to win one of the FIRST Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion Systems – a new sonic skinnovation that shows an immediate reduction in fine lines & wrinkles. For more information visit http://clarisonic.com/us/specialoffer/superfan/
Clarisonic has a new, limited edition Clarisonic that I am giving away to one lucky reader! If you haven’t had the pleasure of using one of these, this truly brings a whole new meaning to exfoliation and beautiful, soft skin!
- The Limited Edition Clarisonic features a classic rose and lilac paisley print detailed on the outside of the unit that is unique to this model, and 50% of the profits from the Limited Edition Clarisonic will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to fund the fight against breast cancer.
- The Limited Edition model features the same technology as the Clarisonic PLUS with three speed settings plus a Spot Therapy mode to take deep cleansing beyond the face to care for the body. Simply swap your facial brush head with the new Spot Therapy Brush, and the smart handle will automatically shifts to “spot” mode for areas like the décolleté, elbows, hands, arms and knees. With Clarisonic’s gentle sonic vibrations that rotate at 300 movements per second it cleans deeply, clearing pores and removing six times more makeup than manual cleansing. The Clarisonic PLUS reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, creates softer, smoother skin, helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes, and is gentle enough for all skin types.
For more information, please www.clarisonic.com
Mommy Goggles Press Release or Giveaway Policy: The featured product for this giveaway or posting was not provided to me; this is simply for information or a giveaway only. I did not accept monetary compensation for this write up. Any and all additional information in this post are expressly my own opinion/additions and opinions expressed are my own.
What you win
- One reader will win (1) Limited Edition Clarisonic, as pictured above: Valued at $250.00
How to enter
- Go to www.clarisonic.com
- Come back here and post to me another great product that Clarisonic has and how it would help you out!
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) Daily tweets are allowed.
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US & Canada entries only
- Contest ends on December 19, 2009 at 11:59 pm Central Time