If you were to ask me a year ago if we needed in home video surveillance, I am not really sure what I would say, but now that we are in our new home (well, old home, but new location), our home is 2 story and there are times where I would like to be able to be upstairs putting away laundry, but I would like to know what is going on around my house, on my deck, while I am doing the things I need to get done. Also, what would you think if you had the ability to watch what was going on in or around your home from the internet, in the event that you are away from your home? Guess what? Logitech allows just that now! I didn’t believe it until I had the chance to use the Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System. I cannot even express how easy this was to get installed! EASY isn’t really a word for it. I installed the CD to my computer, plugged in the outlets and set the Logitech® Indoor Security Camera to a key point in my house and walah – installed! The Logitech® Indoor Security Camera is easily moved around to where you need or would like to keep an eye on within your home. If I am upstairs cleaning or doing whatever, I can move the Logitech® Indoor Security Camera to my dining area, where is a key area in our home, or if I am doing work at my desk, I can put the camera on the window at my deck to watch the kids playing. I am very amazed with the technology that is available in today’s age!
It’s all plug and play. Using innovative HomePlugTM technology, the Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System transmits encrypted video over existing electrical wires straight to your PC.
Easy setup gets you up and running fast.
- Three simple steps: Install Logitech® Command Center PC software, connect the USB receiver, and plug in the camera anywhere around the home or office. Installation takes 15 minutes.
- No-hassle setup: No new wires to run, no network configuration.
See live footage or store it for later replay.
- Automatic video storage: Intelligent camera detects motion, recording video directly to your PC’s hard drive for easy playback and archiving.
- Powerful search and playback tools: Review stored video footage from prior hours, days, or weeks.
- Intuitive Windows interface: Easily navigate and set your preferences.
- Motion-activated cell-phone and e-mail alerts: Quickly update you when you’re on the go. Receive text or video messages if there is motion at your property.
- Expandable system: Monitor video for up to six cameras simultaneously.
Two viewing options when you’re on the go.
- Free remote viewing via the Internet: View live video from your WiLife account-anywhere, anytime.
- Windows Mobile® cell phone accessible: Check on your home or business even when you’re on the go.
- Expandable for maximum coverage: Add up to five additional Logitech® Indoor, Outdoor, or Spy Add-On Cameras in any combination to any Logitech® Master System.
- Multiple indoor-mounting options: Attach to a window (facing in or out), place on a desktop, or mount to a wall for optimum positioning.
- Attractive design: Camera seamlessly fits in with home and office furniture.
- Logitech® Indoor Security Camera
- Logitech® USB receiver
- Logitech® Camera power supply
- Logitech® Command Center PC software
- Window mount
- Desktop stand
- Wall mount
- Window decals
- USB cable
- Camera ethernet cable (10-foot, 3.05-meter)
Spy Add-On Camera
Discreetly monitor your home or office with a stylish camera.
Outdoor Add-On Security Camera
Monitor your home, your garage, and much more.
Indoor Add-On Security Camera
Use inside your home or office.
One thing that is great about the Logitech® Indoor Security Camera is that if you are away from your home, you have the ability to live stream on your cell phone (for those cell phones that are able to), as well as you can log on to the internet and view your home in live motion. If you choose, you can also have your cell phone or email alerted when there is motion in your house. Very cool! This is absolutely amazing technology especially if you want to go out on a date night with your hubby and you area really curious as to how the baby sitter is going while you are out. Spying? Nope. You are checking in, as needed.
I have been using the Logitech® Indoor Security Camera for a week now and I truly do not know how we lived without it. I use it on a daily basis. When the kids are napping upstairs, I go upstairs to work out on my Elliptical. I can easily move my Logitech® Indoor Security Camera to my entry way and I can keep an eye on my front door for deliveries or visitors on my laptop upstairs. When the kids get up from their naps and we are all downstairs, I move the camera to the deck where I can be inside with Kambry and am able to keep an eye on Tucker while he is playing in his playhouse on the desk. Technology is truly amazing!
Have I ‘Woo’d’ you yet?
Would you like to win a Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System?
For extra entries:
- To win, please visit Logitech’s website
- Come back here and post to me something else that Logitech has to offer and how it can help you!
- Post to me how this Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System can help you!
- Twitter this giveaway (leave link)
- Blog about this giveaway. (Leave link to your blog entry link)
Just the little tidbits about entries and what not
- Please be sure to leave your email address so I can contact the winner.
- Winner will be chosen at RANDOM and backed up by post content, so be sure to post something other than ‘pick me’
- US Entries only
- ONE (1) winner will win a Logitech® Indoor Video Security Master System
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 2 days, another winner will be drawn
- ARP of this prize is $299.99
Contest will run from
and will end on
Mach 2, 2009