We spend a lot of time out on our deck. It’s our ‘getaway’. The one thing that annoys me while sitting outside, is bugs. I think I attract any and all types of bugs. Oh, here’s Tanya – ‘let’s go bite her’. 😆 I am very excited to share with you the OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp and Lantern. I love this! No more spraying yourself down with spray, just light the lamp and enjoy your bite-free time!
- The OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp and Lantern provide powerful mosquito protection with a pleasant, warm glow for outdoor parties. The products repel mosquitoes, including those that may carry the West Nile Virus. Heat-activated pads deter mosquitoes from an area up to 225 square feet, about the size of an average deck or patio.
We used to use citronella buckets, but they seemed to attract even more bugs, and not to mention they are bulky and not the cutest things in the world. I love the OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp and Lantern because it blends in with our décor, it is affordable and the 225 square feet coverage is awesome! How does it work? You light the candle inside the adorable lantern and the heat from the flame flares triggers the Off pad that is on top of the lantern.
Do I like it? Yes I do! In fact, I love it! I have already recommended it to friends locally that have cook outs. Great product and it won’t break the bank either. Each runs around $9.99.
This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program by SC Johnson, who also supplied the product for review and giveaway.
What you win
- (1) OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp and Lantern
How to enter
- Post to be about how the OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp and Lantern can help your camping and your cook outs.
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Add my main button to your site
- ONE (1) winner will receive a OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp and Lantern
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- Winner must not have won anything in the last 30 days on Mommy Goggles
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US entries only
- Contest ends on July 23, 2009 at 11:59 pm Central Time