I am constantly on the go. If it’s not a media event, then it’s for family travels. I have more devices that I have on a daily basis, and that I travel with… hubby says that I could probably power a small town. I have my PC laptop, MacBook, iPad, and Android phone, but regardless of what device I have, my brain is always thinking of that next post so I like to jot thoughts down as I am on the go so I don’t miss my thought process. When I do this, I used to just use the notes app on my phone or iPad, but there have been so many times that a device crashed and I lost everything. I started using Office 365 Home Premium last month, and I have to say that I don’t know that I can ever use my notes program again.
What is Office 365 Home Premium?
- The latest and most complete set of Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license for the entire household to use Office on up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs or Macs, and get Office on Demand from any Internet-connected PC
- An additional 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, nearly three times the amount available with a free SkyDrive account
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobile phones, landlines or PCs around the world
- Future upgrades, so you always use the latest time-saving technology
- Fast, fluid design that responds to touch and stylus as naturally as it does to keyboard and mouse
- Automatic save to SkyDrive, so your documents — and even your personal settings — are always available from virtually anywhere and on your favorite devices
So far, I love that I can create Office documents and spreadsheets on any device or computer that I have registered, and I can access them from anywhere, any device, or online at skydrive.live.com. I can set my devices to automatically upload or I can manually upload, just as I can do with my photos that I take on any device that I have registered as well.
With my Office 365 Home Premium Subscription, I’m able to:
Get the most from your Office 365 Home Premium subscription at the new Office.com:
- Access Office on Demand.
- Activate and deactivate devices.
- Add family members to your subscription.
- Access SkyDrive folders and documents.
- Search and download Office apps in the Office Store.
- Access a gallery of more than 700 new professionally produced templates.
It was so easy to get started. First, I downloaded Office 365 Home Premium.
Once it’s downloaded on my laptop, I was able to open it from the top menu and view the folders that are already created, and I can easily create a new folder for photos and documents from any device: computers, iPad mini & my Android phone.
I took screen shots of my entire installation of Office 365 Home Premium, and uploaded them automatically to SkyDrive. Here is my folder:
My yearly subscription of $99.99 gets me 5 downloads to any computer or device.
I downloaded it to my iPad mini, and it was easier than it was to my laptop. To upload to SkyDrive is even easier. What? It gets easier? You bet ya it does. I created a test document from my iPad and it synced to my SkyDrive.
Not near a device, but you have internet access and need to access a file? You can still access all your files from wherever you are at by going to skydrive.live.com. All you have to do is log on with your user name and password and all your files are right at your fingertips.
One of my favorite products that Microsoft has is OneNote. I use this program for SO many things from organizing grocery lists, school shopping lists, vacation planning and conference itineraries. Here are some screen shots to show you just a smidgen of what you can do with OneNote.
I have used OneNote for the last three BlogHer conferences, the last two Mom 2.0 Summit conferences, our family vacation last month, as well as I am using it to organize my anniversary trip to Mexico next month. It is so handy to use and keep updated on all my devices.
How do I get 365 Office Home Premium?
Office 365 Home Premium Pricing and Availability:
- At US$99.99 for an annual subscription, Office 365 Home Premium costs the equivalent of US$8.34 per month.
- It is available in 162 markets in 21 languages.
- It is available through more than 100,000 resellers and at more than 450 retailers worldwide, including Best Buy, Staples, Dixons, FNAC, Challenger, Amazon.com and the Microsoft Store, and at Office.com.
- People can also get Office 365 Home Premium with a new Windows 8 PC from OEMs, such as Dell, Lenovo and HP.
- A free 30-day trial is also available online at Office.com.
What do I think about 365 Home Premium? I love it! With as many Office documents that I create, and based on the number of photos that I take on my devices, 365 Home Premium has (and will be) a true savior in my business and personal life. Love it!
Visit http://office.com/redir/VA103983580.aspx to learn more about how to get the most from your Office subscription.