I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Brother P-touch. I received a product samples to facilitate my review and promotional item as a thank you for participating.
I am always looking for things to organize in the house. It seems that every time I turn around, there’s something new calling my for the help of my Brother P-touch PT H-100 Label Maker.
Brother P-touch PT H-100 Label Maker
- One-touch keys – quickly access font sizes, styles, frames and patterns
- Portable, handheld design – perfect for “on-the-go” use
- Cable labeling feature to organize your wires and cables
- Uses Laminated, “TZe” tapes up to 12mm wide – great for indoor or outdoor use
- Easy-access memory, store up to 9 “Favorite” labels
- 12 Deco Mode patterns, plus 9 Auto Design formats
- Print 1 or 2 lines of text
- Label faster using one of the decorative, pre-formatted label designs
- Split-back labels for easy peel and stick
- Operates on 6 x “AAA” batteries (not included)
Now that the holiday are over, the décor is all put away and there are new corners for me to tackle. I thought I’d take on my daughter’s Rainbow Loom, our battery stash and the bow materials.
Here’s my next task. Sorting and organizing all the colors in the kids’ Rainbow Loom Kits.
Wish me luck. A lot of luck. A whole lot of luck.
This is gonna take some time. If anyone wants to head on over and help me sort all the colors, I’ll bake brownies.
I have been using my Brother P-touch PT H-100 Label Maker for a few months now and I can say that I love everything about it! The price, for starters, is what had me at hello. The only drawback that I have is that it’s not rechargeable. You can use rechargeable batteries in it, but it doesn’t come with one built in. I’d be happy to pay more for that feature. Other than that, I love love love this thing! I am almost running out of things to label. Almost. I can’t wait to tackle the laundry room!
In honor of celebrating their 25th Anniversary, Brother P-touch will have special promotions and deals at office super stores and other retailers. Be sure to watch for these while you’re out!
There are several Brother P-touch label makers to choose from, ranging on what you want to use them for. I, personally, love the simplicity and use of the Brother P-touch PT H-100.
What do you want to organize and label? I’d love to hear!