I will be honest when I tell you that I have never been in to coupon clipping or scoping for savings, that is – until I became a stay at home mother last year. We would just go to the store, whatever store was nearby regardless of the price, and get what we needed, or go without.
Well, guess what? I love my coupons and I will even brag about my coupon cutting, coupon organization and hey – hubby think’s it’s pretty cool that I am keen in to saving more. What we can save, we put aside in a savings ‘can’ that I have for traveling to New York next year. Savings = second honemoon. Hey, that’s nice!
I was more than thrilled to be one of 15 FABULOUS bloggers to work with Sam’s Club in a new program called “Sharing the Savings”. The other awesome savers in my group are:
3 Kids And Us – Cat
Blessings Abound – Jacqueline
Haute Cowgirl – Danielle
Life Starring the Kids & Me – Victoria
Mommy Goggles – Tanya
MomDot – Trisha
Mommy 2 3 Monkeys Rhea
Not So Average Mama – Brandy
Outnumbered 3 to 1 – Melissa
The Art of Being Mom – Courtney
The Diary of a Poshprenuer – Clarissa
The Divine Miss Mommy – Stacie
The Science of Being Dad – Adam
What’s that Smell? – Kim
Sam’s Club has rolled out a new program that will allow their members to take part in a new paperless coupon system that they are implementing. I am very excited to be a part of this program!
It’s called eValues. It will offer additional discounts and offers, on top of their everyday savings, for Sam’s Club Plus Members only. Today, we went to Sam’s for the second time in a week. I know – bad me. 😳 When you see savings, you have to take those savings when you are able to! Just today, when I went in to Sam’s, I scanned my Sam’s Club Plus Member card and 4 pages of SAVINGS printed out – just for me! Well, having screaming kids in the house, I desperately needed some Advil, and today, I saved $3.00 on a large count of Advil. Bring on the screaming. Go ahead!
Not only will you get electronic discounts right off the bat, you won’t have to worry with clipping and forgetting your coupons on the car. This, I am very guilty of doing. With my Sam’s Club Plus Membership, I can save money on the things that I already purchase!
I wanted to take you through our entire shopping experience. Enjoy!
Kids are more than ready! They were so excited to see the double shopping cart. LOL!
First stop? Who can deny Sam’s pretzels and awesome snack area?
Not far from Pretzel’land, we walked by and Tucker saw these:
Here are some savings that I found right away. We go through a lot of cheese, butter and I made bread, almost daily! Who can pass up a 25 pound bag of bread floud for right around $7? Now that we have a larger fridge & freezer, we can fit things like snacks, steaks, cheese and more!
The clothing selection – oh, holy moly! Fabulous!!
If you need underwear, Sam’s is the place to go. Kim really loves their under garments 😆
Do you think I am happy to save? You bet!
There was just one thing that I was sad not to see. Oscar Mayer Weiners. Tucker was too. 😆
Guess what? I have another Sam’s Club Plus Membership to give away! If you missed the giveaway last month, it’s ok! I have more to give away!
What you win
- One (1) reader will receive a Sam’s Club Advantage Plus Membership, valued at $100
How to enter
- I want to hear how YOU save money! Tell me all about it and how a Sam’s Club Advantage Plus Membership can help save you money!
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry)
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, then post here how a Sam’s Plus Membership can benefit you and your family! (Either or BOTH are mandatory to enter)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- ONE (1) winner will receive a Sam’s Club Advantage Plus Membership
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US entries only
- Contest ends on October 11, 2009 at 11:59 pm Central Time