I cannot tell you how many times we go to Sam’s. We live in a small town and do have a grocery store, but I prefer to drive the longer distance to buy in bulk and to save money. With summer just around the corner, we plan on stocking up on plenty of summer time treats, including ice cream. Who can deny ice cream on a hot summer day?
When you think of Sam’s, you probably think about buying in bulk on items such as boxed foods, snacks, saving money, and discount savings member’s club, but what about Nestle ice cream? I will admit when I first thought about Sam’s selling ice cream in bulk, my first thought was that there is probably a lot of people like myself that drive out of their own town to Sam’s Club to shop in bulk and to save some money. There are so many ways that you can protect your ice cream and frozen foods from melting before you get home. With this said, I am excited to share with you some of Nestlé’s new yummy ice cream variety pack as well existing skinny cow treats. (If you haven’t tried these, you are missing out!) We buy these any chance we get. Yummy!
Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches:
Hubby and I have bought these a few times. I love these! With my fitness routine, I don’t want to give up ice cream. Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches have only 140 calories per serving and can be purchased in bulk packs of 20 count at Sam’s Club.
Nestlé’s Original Drumstick:
These were my favorite when I was a kid! You can get a 16 pack variety box at Sam’s Club and this includes a flavor for everyone.
Nestle Snack Size :
Nestle Snack Size Variety pack includes mini versions of all of our favorite ice cream treats that includes 10 lil drums and 8 Dibs Snack bags. Perfect for throwing in to the cooler when you are headed to the park, or to let the kids snack on when you are enjoying your fun family afternoon in the back yard.
To locate a Sam’s Club near you, please visit www.samsclub.com
I have an exciting giveaway prize for one lucky reader!
GE® 13.7 CU. FT. Frost-Free Upright Freezer valued at over $500.00
- 13.7 cu. ft. Capacity
- 3 Cabinet Shelves (2 Adjustable)
- Interior Light
- Supplies light for clear viewing of food product stored in freezer. The light automatically turns on when the lid is opened; turns off when lid is closed.
- Interior Light
- 5 Freezer Door Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Control
*GE and Sam’s Club are registered trademarks and are not sponsors of this prizing. I was provided with a Sam’s Club gift card in connection with this promotion. Opinions expressed are completely my own.
- GE® 13.7 CU. FT. Frost-Free Upright Freezer valued at $500 so that you can stock up on your favorite Nestle frozen treats!
- If you haven’t tried Nestle Frozen Treats, tell me what you would love to try, from reading this post.
- If you have tried Nestle Frozen Treats, post to me what your favorite is and what you would stock up on if you were to win this freezer!
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Required main entry must be completed before extra entries qualify.
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US entries only
- Contest ends on June 12, 2010 at 11:59 pm Central Time