I think it’s safe to say that a lot of us have some type of Smartphone and we all like savings and to see as many options about product availability when we are running errands, buying gifts or simply grocery shopping. I was given a task by Sam’s Club to check out a new app that allows me, as the consumer, to check product availability of an item that I want and/or need and to see how the Sam’s Club app works overall. Sam’s Club is ready to meet the needs of Moms, Small Business owners and families on the go who have adopted mobile technology for simplicity and convenience in their everyday lives.The app includes exclusive features, such as access to product information, member reviews and eValues.
Sam’s Club Mobile App
With the Sam’s Club Mobile App, did you know that you can:
- Use the application as my Membership card
- View purchase and savings history
- Ability to add items to a Click ‘n’ Pull order
- Would like to upload photos for printing in the Club
- Would like to see gas prices at Clubs in my area
You can use this app for so many things, including two of my favorites:
- Get reviews or find Sam’s Club product information.
- Let me know when products I’m interested in are in-stock
I wanted to show you print screens from MY own iPhone to show you how I tested this out and what all I use it for.
Here is one of my folders. I titled it ‘Shopping’. I have my Sam’s Club app within this folder.
Once you open the Sam’s Club app, you have several options where you can see your alerts (maybe your membership is about to expire, savings about to expire, etc.). Within these options, you have a barcode scanner. I am so proud at our technology growth! This scanner lets you scan an item that you may have in your home, or at the store, to see if it’s in stock before you go to Sam’s Club.
We buy baby wipes a lot. While we don’t have a baby in diapers anymore, we use wipes in our house as napkins while the kids are eating, the kids use the wipes for so many things and we even travel with a pack of wipes.
I scanned the box of wipes to see if my store had them in stock. The app told me that my store was out of stock on them. When that’s the case, I can have the wipes shipped to my home, or to the store for pick up. This app also let me read the reviews on them, all the specifications, price, and it even gave me the option to text or email anyone the link to this product.
Text message with link:
If you are looking for an item that isn’t in stock at your ‘home store’, you are able to search around to see what other Sam’s Club stores are in your area so you can see if your item is in stock at another store. We live really close to Council Bluffs, IA, so this is our home store, but with it being just a few miles from Omaha, NE, there are more stores that I have the option to view their stock.
Within the app, you can view information about the item you are looking for, or you have the option to go to the Sam’s Club website for even more options.
If you are like me and travel with two busy kids, the Click ‘N Pull is a great option, so within the app, you are able to add to your Click ‘N Pull cart for fast and easy pick up.
Did I catch your attention? I love to save money and time, and the Sam’s Club Mobile App lets me do all that, and then some! You can download Sam’s Club mobile application on the iPhone, Android and BlackBerry here
I have grown to love Apple products more and more, can you tell? I am really excited to see that Sam’s Club and Apple have teamed up to help broaden Apple products! iPad and iPhone products are starting to roll out in Sam’s Clubs, so if you haven’t seen any yet in your store, stay tuned – they will be there soon!
Item Desc (iPads)
- WI-FI 16GB
- WI-FI 32GB
- WI-FI + 3G 32GB
- WI-FI + 3G 64GB
- IPAD 10W USB Power Adapter
- IPAD Dock-ZML
- IPAD Camera connection Kit
- IPAD Dock Connector VGA Adapter
- IPAD Case
- iPad Keyboard
- APP for IPAD
Being an iPhone and an iPad owner, these new Apple selections are awesome to see! Our Apple store is about 45 minutes further drive than where our Sam’s Club is at, so being able to shop in bulk for my family and to be able to buy things that I need for my Apple products really is a time and a life saver!
I encourage you all that have a Smartphone (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry) to go to your app store and download the Sam’s Club Mobile App.
(Thank you to Cat at 3 Kids And Us for teaching me how to print screen my iPhone. Thank you!)
Mommy Goggles gives this product:
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
I am working on a campaign for Sam’s Club and will be compensated for my time. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
Are you ready for an awesome prize???
- One winner among all entries from Sam’s Club bloggers will win an iHome IP1C iPod/iPhone Studio Series Sound System valued at $199.74.
- Link to prize: iHome IP1C iPod/iPhone Studio Series Sound System
- Bongiovi Power Station digital signal processing restores audio lost to compression
- Two 4-inch woofers and two 1-inch tweeters
- 100 watts of biamplified power
- Universal dock charges your iPhone or iPod while it plays
- Stunning design enriches any room
- Infrared remote lets you control volume, EQ and navigate basic iPod and iPhone music functions
- AV out jack to play iPhone/iPod videos through your TV
- Line in jack to listen to aux audio sources
- Removable speaker grilles with alternate speaker bezels
- Charges and plays your iPhone or iPod
- Bongiovi DPS circuitry scans audio and corrects compression flaws
- Feel and hear 100 watts of power through 4-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeters
- Innovative, stylish design
- ERV $199.74
- Download the Free Sam’s Club app (if you don’t already have it)
You can get this via iPhone, Blackberry or Droid – I have it on my iPhone AND Blackberry and use it on both!
- Register and set up your app. This is VERY easy to do. It sounds lengthy, but it isn’t.
- Play around in the app and tell me what you think about it! I’d love to hear ANY thought you have about it.
Enter by Mail-in Card – No purchase or obligation necessary. Handprint your name, address, phone number, email address (if applicable), and date of birth, on a 3×5 card and mail to: ASC/Sam’s Club “Mobile App” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 19, 2010, and received by November 29, 2010. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, delayed, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, stolen, damaged, misdirected or postage due mail and/or entries and such mail/entries will be disqualified. No photocopies or other mechanically reproduced entries permitted.
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Post on a non-giveaway post – You must post a link in a new comment saying what post you commented on – Unlimited entries
I just entered the iHome Sound System Giveaway #MommyGoggles! http://bit.ly/brVeHA
- One winner among all entries from Sam’s Club bloggers will
- One winner will be chosen from all eligible entries on the participating Sam’s Club Sharing the Savings Blogger websites to win an iHome IP1C iPod/iPhone Studio Series Sound System valued at $199.74.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Open to legal residents of 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age and older as of November 15, 2010.
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:00p.m. CT on November 15, 2010 and ends at 11:59pm p.m. CT on November 19, 2010.
- Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules, including free mail-in entry option and prize details, click or visit Official Rules. Sponsor: Sam’s West, Inc.