Ever since Kambry was just learning to walk, there has been one shoe that has not only stolen my heart with its appearance, but has trusted my being knowing that her little feet are able to bend with each step, be protected with each jump and be stylish with each outfit change: See Kai Run. I cannot tell you, as a parent, how much I adore See Kai Run! There are so many styles to choose from and the prices are very reasonable.
There are so many new Spring & Summer styles that are out and now is the time to start looking around for them!
2010 Spring/Summer Collection From See Kai Run Arrives – Stronger Than Ever!
See Kai Run, popular manufacturer of the perfect first shoe for new walkers, launches its new 2010 Spring/Summer Collection with a major improvement to its already fantastic footwear. Beginning with this collection, shoes will be made with stronger, more durable leather.
“We’ve paid attention to customer feedback and have responded with improvements that will make our shoes even better,” says founder Cause Haun. “While See Kai Run has always prided itself on creating flexible, supple shoes healthy for developing feet, the trade-off has been using leather that has not always worn as well as we would like. Our new leather has twice the fiber strength of the original, but doesn’t sacrifice the luxurious look and butter-soft feel our customers love. We’re so pleased to roll out this major improvement!”
Collection highlights include the General III, a handsome brown, cream and navy shoe named after a little boy with his great grandfather’s name. His mom bid and won the opportunity to name the shoe in an auction where proceeds went to support ill children through music therapy. The namesake shoe is a reminder of See Kai Run’s continuing commitment to helping children in need. Also noteworthy this season is Arianna, a sweet Mary Jane with flower accents offered in three colorways – raspberry, kiwi, and mandarin– giving parents more options. In all, See Kai Run offers 21 styles in its first walker line, sizes 3 through 9.
The Smaller® soft-soled baby bootie line, sized from 0 – 24 months, highlights several “smaller” versions of popular See Kai Run spring styles. Now parents can dress their babes and active toddlers in matching styles. The Smaller collection features 20 styles.
I wanted to share with you one of my favorites that we chose: Mackenzie.
The classic fisherman sandal tailor made for her – with charming heart cutouts along the straps. In white, this sandal will be the one she’ll want to wear with everything all season long.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
We chose the Mackenzie, and just a size bigger than Kambry wears so that when our cold Iowa weather warms up, they will be perfect! I love everything about them! The leather is so incredibly soft; softer than they were just last year. They are so soft (top and sole), yet the sole will keep Kam’s feet well protected and cushioned for when she is being chased after her big brother. She has been wearing these inside and they have gotten some smudges on them. You would think with them being white that they are hard to keep clean, but these clean up so easy and very nicely!
The new Spring/Summer Collection will be available for purchase at retailers, as well as online at www.seekairun.com. Retail prices start at $32.
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
- One winner will receive their choice of shoes from the See Kai Run or Smaller lines.
- Go to www.seekairun.com
- Come back here and post to me which pair you would love to win from the See Kai Run or Smaller line!
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Winner will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US & Canada entries only
- Contest ends on March 25, 2010 at 11:59 pm Central Time