For the last month, I and my parents have been enjoying keeping in contact with each other through the miles. We live in SW Iowa and they live in west Texas, so any chance we can see or chat with each other, the better. I have a few posts to show you how we keep in touch, but this first post, I wanted to show you how easy this bad boy was to set up and gets started. The HP Envy 23 All In One is literally….. all.in.one.
Here is what comes with the HP ENVY 23-d150xt TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC
- Windows 8 64
- 3rd Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3330S quad-core processor [2.7GHz, 6MB Shared Cache]
- Integrated graphics – Intel(R) HD
- 6GB DDR3 SODIMM Memory [2 DIMMs]
- 1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
- Save $20 on Microsoft(R) Office Home and Student 2013
- No additional Security Software
- Slim slot load SuperMulti DVD burner
- 6-in-1 card reader, 2 USB3.0, audio
- No TV Tuner
- Integrated sound
- HP wireless keyboard and mouse with Win 8 keyboard
- No Game Console
- Wireless-N LAN card (1×1)
When I got the HP Envy 23, I set it up in the dining room because I was expecting for it to take a while to set up, so I thought I’d set it up in there so I could tend to the kids. I was very shocked to learn that it took a matter of minutes, literally.
I took a video with my iPad to show you how fast it was.
Here’s a video to show the ease of set up. It’s sped up a bit, but you get the idea.
This post was to show you how fast and easy it was to set up. Come back later this week to show you how we use the HP Envy 23!
I wrote this review while participating in a program on behalf of HP and received an HP desktop PC as part of my participation.