On November 11th, I posted about my first day experience with some fabulous bloggers while attending a Smucker’s events. While day one was a blast and a day of getting to know the other bloggers, representing PR agency and that night, we were introduced to the amazing Smucker’s team, day two is what truly has my heart fluttering.
We all got up and met in the lobby, ready to head for a jam packed day with the Smucker’s Family. We headed over to the Smucker’s Store (which was a great start to the day, I might add!) I was with some fab bloggers:
- Stacy (Mom Central)
- Amanda (Mommy Mandy)
- Jenny (Picky-Palate)
- Jennifer (The Dirty Shirt)
- Nicole (Baking Bites)
- Nikki (Arts & Lemons and 5 Minutes for Mom)
- Erin (5 Dollar Dinners)
- Shannon (The Mommy Files)
Once we arrived to the Smucker’s Store, I was in awe and the beauty of the entire location! The gates to the store felt so welcoming!
There was breakfast ready for us, while we were able to chat and get to know more about the Smucker’s family & brands. I walked in to this gorgeous building and my jaw dropped.
Notice the chandelier? That is made from Smucker’s Jelly!
Beautiful, isn’t it!?!
At breakfast, we had great conversation with Richard Smucker (the current co-CEO), that shares with his brother, Mark Smucker who is a 5th generation member of the family as well as we learned a lot from their cousin Kimi (Marketing Manager, Consumer Oils). Truly an amazing family and what stories we learned about them as a family and the brands.
We were in the Cafe’ for this talk. Great set up! Beautiful!
Our café offers delicious recipes made with ingredients from our family of brands. Enjoy one of our pizzas made in our wood-fired oven. In addition to offering countless products from our family of brands, The J.M. Smucker Company Store and Café also has a special place for enjoying a little treat while you take a break from shopping. Like a small-town sidewalk café, The J.M. Smucker Company Store & Café features a patio-style dining area in a warm friendly atmosphere. More than a simple coffee shop, the café also offers favorite products from our family of brands and fresh baked goods made with our branded ingredients. Visit the café for lunch and enjoy one of our delicious entrees prepared in our unique wood-fired oven. While you’re there, why not pick up something sweet to take home to the family? The J.M. Smucker Company Store and Café has everything you’d expect from a café – and much more!
About Smucker’s brands. I had no idea there were SO many brands, and all of which we use in our home.
Family of Brands
Browse a wide array of products, branded apparel and household items including gifts and exclusive merchandise for the kitchen and home.
- Smucker’s® has been providing wholesome, high-quality jams, jellies and preserves for over 100 years.
- Families love Hungry Jack® brand Waffle & Pancake Mixes, Syrups, Mashed Potatoes and Casserole Potatoes.
- Jif® peanut butter continues to be the number one choice for choosy mothers.
- For more than a century, Pillsbury® has been making baking easier, tastier and more fun for the entire family.
- Crisco® makes life in the kitchen delicious with Crisco cooking oil, cooking spray, shortening products, recipes and more.
- Since 1899, Southern cooks have relied on Martha White® flour for easy-to-bake foods with down-home flavor.
- Dickinson’s® has made gourmet preserves and specialty foods since 1897.
- For 300 years, Crosse & Blackwell® unique gourmet sauces, chutneys and fruit spreads have been the choice of cooks who care passionately about quality and taste.
- With more than 40 organic products ranging from fruit juices and sauces to sparkling sodas, Santa Cruz Organic® continues to be the most successful organic juice brand ever.
- R.W. Knudsen Family® all-natural and organic juice and other products are created with the finest natural and organic ingredients.
We all got to go shopping in the Smucker’s Store. I just wanted to bring my sleeping bag and camp out in the store and soak in all the beauty of the entire store!
Of course Amanda (Mommy Mandy), Jennifer (The Dirty Shirt) and I had to get our picture taken with the Pillsbury Dough Boy. And YES, he giggled when we pushed his belly.
Next, I had the pleasure of getting a personal walk through of the ‘Smucker’s Journey’ (in their on-site museum) with Richard Smucker. What an honor and he was such a joy to chat with!
Walk through our on-site museum to learn about The Company’s heritage and journey – spanning over 100 years.Visit the J.M. Smucker Company Store & Café and you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about The Company’s journey and heritage. The store features museum displays, classic merchandise and a timeline wall that takes you from The Company’s inauspicious beginnings all the way up to today’s ever-expanding family of brands.
This wall of information was so amazing to experience in person! I loved reading all the company and family information!
Mommy Goggles Policy: Thank you to Smucker’s and Cohn & Wolfe, who paid for my travel expenses to bring me to Ohio to learn more about the company that my family has worked with and used in our home for many years. I do not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products or conference events. I only review products and work with companies that I trust and have trusted over the years and that I have personally tested and used in my home, and all opinions expressed are my own.