Mother’s Day is just around the corner. What are you planning on getting mom or even the wife, stepmom, grandma, aunt or that mother figure in your life? I have been thinking about Mother’s Day for a while now and when I saw the Sterling Silver Photo Bracelet from Snapfish by HP, my heart skipped a beat. This is something that I would love to order for myself, but I took the opportunity to get with my sister in law, get some pictures of my nieces and nephew, as well as pictures of my own two. We worked together and came up with the idea to have each of the grandkids photos added so Nana can carry all her babies with her.
For the Fabulous Fashionista
- Why not keep it classy and timeless with Sterling Silver Jewelry from Snapfish by HP (Starting around $41.99)? Add up to six charms featuring photos of the kids. Mom can also wear her favorite family photo close to her heart with the Sterling Silver Necklace. Both of these gifts are packaged in a beautiful presentation gift box and make great sentimental gifts.
This personalized sterling silver photo bracelet is a one-of-a-kind gift for new moms, proud grandmas, and more. Choose a photo for each child or grandchild to make a special gift.
Add anywhere from 1 to 6 charms to each bracelet. Each photo is displayed on a polished charm, and is sealed in a waterproof, UV-resistant coating to protect the image.
- Adjustable chain measures 7 to 8 inches long
- Photo itself measures about 1/2-inch square
- Photo protected with a waterproof, UV-resistant coating
- Made of polished sterling silver
- Packaged in a gift box
Starts at $48.99 per bracelet!
It was so easy to get started. All you do is go to www.SnapFish.com, upload the photos that you like, choose your item (in this case, we chose the photo bracelet), move the photos to the order area in the order you want them to appear on the bracelet and from there, you can crop closer in to your desire. I put the photos in order of the grandkids’ ages.
For this particular bracelet, the original price is $48.99 with one charm. If you want additional charms, they are $21.00 each; up to 6 total charms. We had 5 charms, so the bracelet was more than the $48.99 price, but very much worth the price!
Creation, ordering and the entire check out process was very easy and very fast. The lengthy part was deciding on photos.
How did Nana’s bracelet turn out? See for yourself!
It came in this gift box, and the bracelet itself was wrapped in a gift bag within the box.
The bracelet is gorgeous beyond words! I am planning on ordering a bracelet for myself because I fell in love with this so much!
If she isn’t in to the dangly bracelet like we chose for the kids’ Nana, there is sure to be something for her and there is still time to get it before Mother’s Day!
Here are some gifts to bring her the best Mother’s Day yet!
The Memory Maker
- For the woman always snapping photos, Snapfish by HP Photo Books (Starting around $5) will bring family memories to life with thousands of fun, unique designs and editing tools, perfect for showcasing her photography talents. New this season, archive your family adventures with the new Mother’s Day themed templates—Linen Mom and Letterpress Mom. Your readers can create a customized photo book online for mail-to-home delivery or same day pickup at retail partners nationwide.
The Decorating Diva
- For the home décor enthusiast, HP Faux Canvas (Starting around $20, available exclusively at Walmart) is an affordable alternative to decorative artwork, featuring a gallery-wrapped, canvas-like appearance. Select from mom’s favorite family photos or choose from the Art Gallery, full of licensed content including paintings from Van Gogh and Monet, as well as iconic National Geographic images.
I do have to say that the decision on what to get for Nana was a hard one, I am so glad that I decided on the photo bracelet. If she doesn’t wear it on a regular basis, I can see her dangling this on a frame of the kids in her home. The quality of the Sterling Silver Bracelet from Snapfish by HP is superb, crisp and beautiful beyond words. The overall price was just under $140.00, but that included charms of all her babies and very much worth the price. I cannot wait to have the grandbabies hand deliver this to her on Mother’s Day morning!
What are you getting her for Mother’s Day? Be sure to check out www.Snapfish.com. There’s still time to get this in time for Mother’s Day!
Mommy Goggles gives this product: Rating:
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.