Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Before we know it, it will be Christmas, then the new years and a whole new year! With all the family get together s that are about to start, are you being conscious about your health? While most people think about the New Year as the time to get fit, why aren’t we thinking of staying fit, year round? Parents.com is here to help you by “Staying Healthy for the Holidays”.
Parents.com has created a “Live Smart” page as well as the HealthyIs.Aetna.com that was created to encourage parents and families to recommit to their health and learn more about their health. Today, many parents want to take health matters into their own hands and be able to make more informed decisions about health care and living healthier for the sake of their children. I can admit to this with my own little ones. Parents are also looking for ways to live healthier to help them drive down costs of medical expenses so they have money to use on more fun recreational activities with their kids.
Additionally, Aetna wanted to make sure they were providing helpful information to everyone, not just its members so you’ll find an interactive poll sponsored by Aetna on the right side of the Live Smart page where, if you click on one of the answers it’ll take you to a downloadable guide with tips on healthier living as well as money-saving tips when it comes to health care. You can learn about fitting exercise into a busy schedule and even how to understand good fitness basics and terminology.
How do you get and stay healthy? This year, I lost and have been happily maintaining a 53 pound weightloss, but am about to start a whole new routine to tone up and to lose 10 more pounds. With the holidays so near, my plan is to do what I do daily – practice moderation. I firmly believe that you can still eat what you want, in moderation.
Parents.com is offering one lucky winner a “Healthy Holidays” wellness package to help give your healthy lifestyle a boost!
Mommy Goggles gives this product: [rating:5]
Why this rating? This is a star rating (1-5) that is based off our opinion on the product itself, use, wear & tear, price and how it fits in to our family’s lives (at home or on the go).
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
One (1) winner will receive an amazing package, over $125 value, that will include:
- a pedometer to help you measure your daily exercise
- an assortment of Yogi Tea to help you relax and get those antioxidants flowing
- a gorgeous Thanksgiving cookbook by Williams-Sonoma
- $100 Visa gift card to help you fill those grocery bags with nutritious produce!
Mandatory (1 one time entry)
- Leave a comment below letting me know what your own tip (or tips) are for weightloss, maintaining your already weightloss and getting healthy
Extra Entries (6 one time entries)
- Blog about the giveaway and leave the link to your blog post in the comments. (1 entry)
- Follow me @MommyGoggles on Twitter. Post a comment letting me know you have done this (1 entry total)
- Subscribe to our RSS Reader. Post a comment letting me know you have done this (1 entry total)
- Add the Mommy Goggles tag to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the right side of my blog) Post a comment letting me know you have done this (1 entry total)
- Like Mommy Goggles on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MommyGogglesBlog Post a comment letting me know you have done this AND what your Facebook name (1 entry total)
- SHARE this giveaway from Mommy Goggles Facebook page on YOUR own Facebook Page, leaving a link back to this giveaway on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link (1 entry total)
UNLIMITED ENTRIES (6 chances at unlimited daily entries)
- Tweet the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry) -OR- You can click the TWEET THIS button on the top or bottom of this post, it will take you directly to Twitter & it will write your tweet for you. Tweet & bring the link back here! You can tweet daily, but be sure to leave your link here, but you must also have the initial entry as asked above!
- Post on a non-giveaway post Post a link in a new comment saying what post you commented on (Unlimited entries)
- POST ON YOUR Facebook page that you entered this giveaway, leaving a link back to this giveaway (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment
- POST ON Mommy Goggles Facebook page that you entered this giveaway, leaving a link back to this giveaway on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment
- POST ON Mommy Goggles Facebook page your healthy tips (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link (1 entry daily)
- SHARE Mommy Goggles Facebook page on your wall for your friends to LIKE us! (1 entry DAILY) Leave your FB link here for your daily FB post/comment on the Facebook Page, and come back here and post your FB entry link
- Winner will be chosen at random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- Anyone is allowed to enter, but US shipping addresses only
- Contest ends on November 30, 2011 at 11:59 pm Central Time