What are you doing for Super Bowl? I am not much of a football fanatic, but I love Super Bowl! I am also very excited that our Pizza Hut now delivers, so guess what we will be having for Super Bowl?? 😀
Football’s Biggest Day is Pizza Hut’s Busiest!
With Super Bowl being our biggest ordering day of the year, we plan to see a 55% increase in orders over any typical Sunday. Take these statistics, for example:
- Pizza Hut will sell enough pizza to cover more than 50 football fields.
- Pizza Hut employees working this day would cover all 32 football fields lying head-to-toe.
- If each slice of Pizza Hut pizza sold were laid end to end, the pizza trail would stretch halfway across the United States.
- Pepperoni is the most requested pizza topping, followed by Italian sausage and extra cheese.
- Honey Barbeque is the most popular Wing Street wing sauce, followed by Buffalo Medium and Buffalo Mild.
I have posted about, and am in love with the current offer of the limited-time deal of Any Pizza for $10, which means that customers can order any size, any crust and any toppings for just $10 (Stuffed Crust $1 more). This deal allows you to feed all your guests their Pizza Hut favorites without breaking the bank. Additionally, you can order WingStreet wings, and with eight delicious sauces and three different varieties, our wings will satisfy any big game appetite! And whether you are watching with your family or a large group, Pizza Hut Tuscani pastas are the perfect crowd pleaser!
Pizza Hut is listening too! They heard their customers loud and clear that they want value, and I am excited to share that they have begun two new weekday offers:
- Every Tuesday, you can order any of our Tuscani Pastas for just $10
- Every Wednesday, WingStreet wings will be just .50 each!
We will be having pizza & wings, that’s for sure! For $10 for a large any way you want it – who can go wrong??
All opinions in this posting are 100% my own.
- FOUR (4) winners will each recieve a $10.00 Pizza Hut Gift Card so that you can order some Super Bowl goodies for your Super Bowl party!
- Tell me what your favorite Pizza Hut food is!
- Twitter the giveaway (copy & paste text below to Twitter. Leave link on comment entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave link on comment entry)
- Winners will be chosen at Random and backed up by post content.
- Winner will be contacted via Email. If no response in 48 hours, another winner will be drawn
- For more specifics on how winners are drawn, click here
- Winners are posted here for reference
- US entries only
- Contest ends on February 5, 2009 at 11:59 pm Central Time