How many of you have kids that have just started back to school or are about to start back? I’ll confess and say that this was totally me when back to school was approaching…..
I love my family; don’t get me wrong. Hubby is a teacher and the kids are both of school age, so when we are all cooped up in the house, together, all day, every day, all summer…. I’ll admit that I am indeed a countdown mom. When it comes to back to school, my kids get excited knowing that they are about to be reunited with the friends that left just a few short months ago.
With back to school in full session, now we are planning for school lunches, buying school supplies, filling backpacks with those expensive school supplies, buying back to school clothes and shoes, but what about what goes UNDER those clothes and shoes? Most folks plan or budget for school clothes and new shoes, but not many of us think about underwear, sock, or undershirts. Here’s where Fruit of the Loom helps us parents!
Fruit of the Loom has bonus packs that come with three extra items in each package and are available in boys, girls and even in men’s and women’s for those teens who have outgrown the children sizes. All of these packages are available at Walmart, both in-store and online, and I was able to check these out in person.
When we got to Walmart, we were pleasantly surprised what we came across. There’s a nice size selection of many Fruit of the Loom products ranging from socks to underwear, to undershirts. In these packages, you will get your ‘regular’ amount of items, but Fruit of the Loom has a huge money saving special where you get extra items in the package, so you get more bang for your buck.
Back to school for my family means getting back in a routine, the kids getting back to school and seeing their friends, hubby going back to work and most importantly – mom regaining her sanity. True story.
At Walmart, we were able to get the tiny humans socks, underwear and undershirts for their back to school attire where each package included free items. This. Is. Awesome. This is better than a buy one get one free… we were able to get a package of items at a great price, and then we got 2-3 items free in each package. Oh, and each item was on sale, so BONUS!
I received a gift card from Fruit of the Loom in exchange for writing this blog post. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own.
How would you like us to help out with your Back to School shopping?
Giveaway will consist of a $75 gift card to Walmart to buy Fruit of the Loom
- Anyone is allowed to enter, however shipping will be to a US resident; no PO Boxes.
- Winner will have two weeks from the day they are contacted to respond and claim prize.
HOW TO ENTER; I’m gonna make this easy for you cause Back To School is hard enough!
- Tweet about this giveaway using the hashtag #TGIBTS (Feel free to copy and paste this in to Twitter, or use the TWEET button above/below this post.)
- Visit the http://www.walmart.com/tp/fruit-of-the-loom and let us know what you’d like to buy for your back to school student. (Post back here letting us know that you entered!)
- Follow Fruit of the Loom on Facebook (Post a new comment letting us know your name and that you entered!)
- Fruit of the Loom on Twitter (Post a new comment letting us know your name and that you entered!
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (Post your link in a new comment)
- Share this giveaway on Pinterest (Post your link in a new comment)
GOOD LUCK and have fun!