Halloween is sneaking up on us fast! With that said, how do you prepare your kids? Sure we all think about costumes, but Halloween can be dangerous if you’re not prepared, so we need to also think about safety.
Rayovac Halloween Safety Tips
Here are some ways to keep children safe during Trick or Treating:
- Carry a flashlight or wear a glow stick while talking around
- Trick or Treat in groups, with adults present
- Check candy before consuming
- Look both ways before crossing the street
- Costume and accessories should be short, soft and flexible
While some Halloween costumes are made with reflective material, some are not, so we have to keep our kids safe regardless. A great way to help them be safe, while having fun, is with Rayovac’s Glow Stick.
Glow Stick Bundle: 3 Rayovac Glow Sticks
Features and Benefits:
- 7 lumen LED
- 5 light modes: flashlight, flashlight and wand, flashlight and flashing wand, glowing wand, flashing wand
- Features two buttons for added versatility
- Includes a clip for a belt or pocket
- Safety mode: can stay on until turned off
- Light comes in multiple colors – red, blue, green, and orange (color is chosen randomly at shipment)
- Lifetime warranty
- Runs on 3 LR44 alkaline batteries (included)
My kids LOVE these! They play dress up and ‘camp in’ a lot, so they use these on pretty much a daily basis. These are wonderful for Trick-or-Treating!
What’s great about Rayovac’s Glow Sticks is that they are a small flashlight, the bottoms can flash colors or stay a solid color and they are easy to be seen while Trick-or-Treating. They’re fun and the kids are being safe.
Here they are in action:
You can save 25% off the Glow Stick bundle (Reg Price:$9.99 Disc Price: $7.49) by entering Promo Code: GLOWSAVE by visiting this link. You can also save $3 off LED Twin Pack Reg Price:$8.99 Disc Price: $5.99 Promo Code: TRICKORTREAT by visiting this link.
For more information on Rayovac’s Glow Sticks and more fab products to keep you charged, be sure to visit www.Rayovac.com. You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.
Have a fun and safe Halloween, and remember – Tucker says to BE SAFE this Halloween!